Automatic Fertigation machine.
Automatic Fertigation is the process of providing plants nutrients together with water to produce a quality crop with higher yields by use of computerised system called automatic fertigation machine.
Automatic Fertigation machine is a crop nutrients balancing machine. It is mostly used to correct crop nutrient deficiency. The machine is widely used in large farms where they practice commercial horticulture.
In situation where the soil nutrient is below the required amount, the machine uses the sensors incorporated in order to get the soil requirements related to nutrients.
Fertigation machine is a device that requires the available of electricity to function. Power surges must be incorporated in order to prevent the machine from blowing up.
Specifications of Automatic Fertigation machine
- Water plus chemical discharge is 320 liters per hour.
- Minimum working pressure of 0.5 bars
- Maximum working pressure of 8 bars.
- Stainless steel embodiment.
Components of Fertigation machine
- Acid/base dosing equipment
- Water temperature indicator
- Soil moisture levels indicator
- Leaching rates (over drain)
- Nutrient dosing equipment
- Pump controls
- Irrigation zone valves
- Recirculation management
- Water treatment equipment (filters, UV, etc.)
Advantages of Fertigation machine
- Very simple to operate.
- A stock solution does not have to be premixed.
- Easy to install
- Requires little maintenance.
Areas of application
Fertigation machine is normally used in commercial agricultural which may include horticultural plants and in floriculture.
Automated machine is best compatible with drip irrigation system as compared to other methods of irrigation.