Eunidrip Irrigation Systems is amongst the best dam liner suppliers in Kenya. Our dam liners are high-quality liners made from virgin materials that many farmers opt to use.
Applications of dam liners.
Dam liners are applicable in very many situations around your home. Some of these applications include:
- In fish farming – dam liners are waterproof materials that will help you avoid infiltration when carrying out inland fish farming. Liner use for fish farming is beneficial in areas with sandy soils.
- In water harvesting – water reservoirs are lined with dam liners to help retain the water.
- Water treatment – this is the process of treating wastewater using large tanks. Wastewater contains a lot of harmful substances that can pollute underground water sources when they seep into the soil. Dam liners prevent seepage in these systems.
- Water tank repairs – concrete water tanks are susceptible to cracks with time. The reasons that can cause cracking in water tanks are shifts in the soil beneath the tank and expansion and contraction of the tank. The development of cracks leads to leakages and bacteria growth in the gaps. Dam liners help in repairing cracks on the tank.
- Geothermal stations – these stations utilize steam as a working fluid. Dam liners help prevent leakages in the system.
Factors affecting the choice of dam liners.
Our dam liners come with 0.3, 0.5, 0.75, and 1 mm thicknesses. Selection of the wrong thickness from dam liner suppliers in Kenya can lead to tears and leakages. The factors to consider when selecting dam liners are:
- The nature of the soil – areas with a stony surface will need the 1mm dam liner, whereas regions with fine soils can use liners of 0.3 mm.
- The volume of water – the quantity of water that the liner will hold plays a significant role in determining the thickness. Large volumes of water will need thick dam liners to support the weight. Small volumes of water can use thinner liners.
- The expected lifetime of the dam liner – 1 mm dam liners tends to last longer than 0.3 mm liners.
- Economics – the thicker the liner, the more the costs. The available capital for the farmers will determine which dam liners they choose.
Advantages of dam liners.
- Dam liners are both corrosion and ultraviolet resistant.
- They are impervious, avoiding water infiltration.
- They are cost-effective for storing water compared to concrete tanks.
- Dam liners are easy to maintain and repair.
Cost of Eunidrip dam liners.
The available dam liners’ costs at our shop are as follows.
|Dam liner prices in Kenya|
|Dam liner thickness||Discounted price per m2|
|0.5 mm (500 microns)||Ksh. 230|
|0.75 mm (750 microns)||Ksh. 340 Ksh. 230|
|1.0 mm (1000 microns)||Ksh. 380 Ksh. 250|
Interested customers can visit our shop at George Morara Road, Nakuru town. Those who aren’t near Nakuru can purchase our dam liners through our online shop. For any inquiries, you can contact us on 0728163329.