Irrigation ball valve water controller is a hollow plastic.ball valve has a valve which uses a hollow, perforated and pivoting ball .This controls the flow of water through it. When the ball valve opens the ball’s hole becomes in line with the flow. It closes when it is turned at 90-degrees by the valve handle.
opennig and closing
The turning of water ball valve controller, and its location becomes the mother indicator of whether water inflow is allowed or not.When the handle lies flat in alignment with the flow then the water is allowed to flow through the valve.When closed,the handle is perpendicular to the flow making for easy visual confirmation of the valve’s status.
These types of plastic ball valves water controller can grant high flow coefficients compared to other types of valves.
How ball valve water controller works
Ball valves controllers opens by turning a handle attached to a ball inside the valve. The ball has a hole through the middle.
When the port is in line with both ends of the valve, flow will occur.
When the valve is closed, the hole is perpendicular to the ends of the valve, and flow is blocked. The ball valve can make a quarter turn (90°) around.The turning point is the on/off control of the ball valve. More so
Ball valves water controllers are used in the piping system.The main use is to cut, distribution of water.
Two change the flow direction of the fluid. If the opening were designed to be V-shaped, it would also have the excellent function of flow control. Ball valves, which need a little rotating force and turn a quarter, can be closed tightly. The completely equal lumen provides a littler-resistance green passage
Main Operational features.
- High control volume capacity: The unrestricted flow passage in fully open.
- position provides high Control combined with relatively small overall dimensions
- light weight compared to the same size globe valves:
- A given size ball valve can grant a control volume of high coefficient.
- the coefficient may be three times greater than a same size globe valve.
- This ensures a smaller and lighter valve, smaller and lighter actuator, smaller pipeline supports and overall a money-saving application compared to standard linear valve solutions.
- High Sensitivity Control rate: have spring loaded seats design that assures scraping action and continuous contact between seat and ball: dirty fluids do not stick and jam on the ball surface.
- Compact design: Body construction, special design for stem and actuator connections eliminate free-play (backlash) and assure great resistance even against piping forces.
- Fast operating time: Quarter turn design allows using fast actuating devices which can perform emergency operation in a few second to improve the safety of the plant.
- Low emission stem packing:Special design of stem sealing assures low emission performance to meet Fugitive Emission requirements.
- High system design capacity :The unrestricted flow passage in fully open position provides high capacity combined with relatively small overall dimensions and light weight compared to the same size globe valves: a given size ball valve can grant a Cv coefficient even three times greater than a same size globe valve.
Advantages of ball valves.
- Fluid resistance is zero
The diameter of channel equals to the inner diameter of pipe, the local resistance loss also equals to the friction resistance of the pipe, and so the full port Model, also called full flow type, is the Ball valve with the min fluid resistance. In the rocket launching and test system, it required the resistance of the pipe the less the better. There are two ways to reduce the resistance of the system.
- Easy and rapid open-close operation
under normal circumstances, ball valves can finish the open-close operation easily and rapidly by quarter turn (90°). In order to be used in the automation system of the test platform, the time of open-close operation is limited between 0.05 ~ 0.1s. Fast open-close operation, no operation shock.
- Outstanding seal property
At present, the enormous majority of the Ball valve seats are made in flexible materials, such as PT EF. Generally, it’s easy to make sure the tightness of the soft seal, what’s more, the requirement of the machining accuracy and surface roughness of the seal does not high.
Due to the good self-lubricating of PTFE, small friction with the ball, the advancement of ball processing technology, reducing of roughness, the ball valve’s life-span has been greatly improved.
Ball and the pair seal part of seat will be no mechanical abrasion, no severe wear and tear, and will not be locked in the working hour (in the absence of lubricants), so it can be reliably applied with the corrosive medium and low boiling point liquid;
- Minimal accidents.
Built-in stem structure can remove the potential accidents of the fly-out of the stem, caused by the loosen of packing under the fluid pressure.
- The ball valves are designed with different sizes ranging from 0.5-inch to 3-inches.
- They are made up of plastics of high density.
- General discharge rate of ball valves should range between 10000 litres/hr to 30000litres/hr depending on size used,